Versamed Ivent 201 Ventilator
GE VersaMED Ivent 201 Ventilator - REFURBISHED - Patient Ready
11 In Stock !! Ready to ship !!
- Fully Refurbished
- Low Hours
- 6 months Guarantee
- Patient Ready
- PM Ready
- 11 Units available
- Use Adaptive Flow* & Adaptive I-Time* to enhance your patient’s comfort & reduce Work Of Breathing, by allowing the patient to manage their own inspiratory time & inspiratory flow rate in a volume targeted mode.
- Use our friendly Easy Exhale* feature to minimize problems of gas trapping, auto-peep & triggering failure in patients with acute obstructive lung disease.
- Adaptive Bi-Level* feature that enables a responsive and leak-compensated ventilation.
- Adaptive Flow* & Adaptive I-Time* for enhanced comfort and reduced WOB.
- 72 hour trending of all settings and monitored patient data, loops with freeze and overlay capability
- Waveform display providing visual feedback on patient condition.
- Respiratory mechanics (static and dynamic)
- Programmable nebulizer
- Built in SpO2
- Built-in oxygen blender for precise oxygen delivery.
- Dimensions: 13” H x 9.5” W x 10.3” D
- Weight: 22 lb
- Noise: 40-45 dB
- Power Options: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, internal battery up to 2 hours, external batter 12-15 VDC up to 4 hours
- Power Alerts: Low battery, battery charge, AC disconnect, power failure
- Oxyfen: FiO2 blender
- Approval: FDA, CE
- Tidal Volume: 50-2000 ml
- Peak Flow: 1-120 L/min, 1-180 L/min spontaneous, Adaptive flow
- Inspiratory Pressure Limit: 5-80 cm H2O/0-60 cm H20
- PEEP: 0-20 cm H2O
- Respiratory Rate: 1-80 BPM
- Ti: 0.3 to 3s or adaptive time