Puritan Bennett Achieva Ventilator
- Offers both volume and pressure control ventilation.
- Flow and/or Pressure triggering for enhanced patient synchrony.
- Internal dial-in PEEP takes the guesswork out of setting pressure trigger sensitivity.
- Pressure Support to enhance weaning and improve patient comfort and patient ventilator/synchrony.
- Expiratory Sensitivity improves patient synchrony by allowing the clinician to adjust the percent of peak inspiratory flow that will cycle the ventilator from inspiration to expiration in Pressure Support.
- Exceptional battery life for extended mobility.
- Internal O2 blending for accurate delivery of 21% to 100% oxygen. (PSO2 model)
- Flow Acceleration Limit.
- Internal memory and modem allow access to stored data, providing a tool to troubleshoot alarms and evaluate effectiveness of patient settings.
- Can be used with pediatric patients as small as 5 kg.
- Bemes Refurbished with 90 day warranty.