Newport E150 Breeze Ventilator
The Breeze separates the spontaneous flow system from the mechanical flow system. We call this 'DuoFlow'. The DuoFlow system allows you to customize the pressure wave pattern of the mechanical breath in order to meet time constant restraints, and then tailor the spontaneous flowrate for maximum patient comfort and minimum work of breathing.
The alarms are simple to set using the high and low control knobs and easy to read in the back-lit digital display.
Less than 12 inches square, the Breeze fits into small areas where space is limited. (It also fits into tight budgets!)
Built-In Battery Back-Up
The E150's emergency back up power (for up to one hour) is essential for added safety in busy hospitals.
- H x W x D - 25 x 33 x 28 cm / 10 x 13 x 11 in
- Weight - 13.6 kg / 30 lbs
- Volume Modes - A/C, A/C + Sigh, SIMV, SPONT
- Pressure Modes - SIMV A/C, SPONT
- A.C. Power Requirements - 100, 120, 220 or 240 VAC ±10%, 47-63 Hz, 45 watts maximum
- Battery Power - Internal Battery, 1 hour minimum; Recharge 18 hours maximum
- Analog Outputs - 10 mV/cmH2O
- Digital Outputs - RS-232, 1200 baud