Siemens ARCADIS Orbic 3D 2005
Arcadis® Orbic 3D is our high-end C-arm with isocentric design and 190º orbital movement.
The isocentric design and 190° orbital movement of ARCADIS Orbic offers virtually unlimited projection flexibility. This eliminates the need for C-arm repositioning and enables both time and dose savings. It is well suited for intraoperative use in a multitude of clinical fields, e.g., in pain management, orthopedic, trauma and spine surgery..
- Precise imaging and perfect visualization with integrated intraoperative 3D imaging
- Distinctive design and easy operation
- Easy integration into clinical workflows
- Optimal flexibility in data handling
- Large 19” high-brightness, high contrast TFT monitors
- “Monitor out”* interface for viewing on additional monitors
- Automatic dose, contrast and brightness control with EASY (Enhanced Acquisition System)
- Packages: Urology, Ortho/Trauma, General, Cardiac
- Color LCD Monitors
- Foot Switch
- Hand Switch
- User Manual
- Omdonics Digital Film Image Printer