ZOLL M Series Desfibrilador Bifásico
The Zoll R Series brings Code Readiness to every hospital department seeking cost-effective advanced resuscitation.
Three models to choose from:
- R Series BLS: This cost-effective, entry-level defibrillator is ideal for low-acuity areas, where advanced capabilities are rarely needed. First responders can use the BLS as a one-button AED until the Code Team arrives and switches the unit to the manual defibrillator mode with SpO2 and optional pacing.
- R Series ALS: A more advanced defibrillator that acts as a manual defibrillator while offering full CPR support, advanced monitoring parameters and network connectivity. The ALS is perfect for experienced users, and is now available with Wi-Fi capabilities.
- R Series Plus: This all-in-one model combines the capabilities of the Zoll ALS and BLS defibrillators. The unit seamlessly switches from BLS mode to ALS mode so users can easily move from guided CPR to advanced life support. Wi-Fi connectivity is a standard feature.
- Available with pacing, end-tidal CO2, non-invasive blood pressure, and SpO2 monitoring capabilities.
- Conducts an automated, comprehensive self-test once a day, including battery status and electrode integrity to ensure it is Code-Ready.
- Overall dimensions: 8.2" (20.8 cm) H × 10.5" (26.7 cm) W × 12.5" (31.7 cm) D
- Weight: 13.6 lbs (6.2 kg) with cable, battery; 15.2 lbs (6.9 kg) with paddles
- Power: 100 - 120V AC (50/ 60 Hz); 220 - 240V AC (50 Hz)
- Battery: Rechargable lithium ion battery pack