GE AMX III PORTABLE X-RAY
- MX-75 275k HU X-ray tube with a .75 mm focal spot
- LED display
- 24 kVp stations
- 28 mAs stations
- 100 mA constant
- kVp 50 - 125
- mAs 0.64 – 320
Obtained from rechargeable 120V battery
Power Required to Recharge Battery
110 to 125 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 6.0 amps
Approximately 10,000 mAs at 100 kVp, when fully charged
Motor Drive Ratings
The drive assist unit can be driven at speeds up to 180 feet per minute or 54.9 meters per minute
X-ray Generator Ratings & Duty Cycle
All radiographic exposures with this unit are at 100 milliamperes
- 110 to 125
- 95 to 105
- 50 to 90
All rates and duty cycles are subject to limitations of the X-ray tube rating and apply at altitudes up to 8,000 feet (2,438 kilometers), average relative humidity not exceeding 80% and ambient temperature between 60°F (15.6°C) and 100°F (37.8°C)
±6% of kVp and ±10% of mAs
Selection and Range
- 0.64 mAs to 1.25 mAs
- 1.6 mAs to 10 mAs
- 12.5 mAs to 320 mAs
- 50 kVp to 74kVp
- 76 kVp to 125 kVp
- ±(9% + 1kV)
- ±(12% + 2 kV)
kVp accuracies subject to additional ±(5% + 2kV) and mAs to ±3% accuracy of instrumentation used for calibration and measurement.
Conditions to Meet Previously Mentioned Accuracies
- Handswitch must have been released for 25 seconds after previous exposure.
- 15-minute interval after change completion with keyswitch in ON or CHARGE.
- Main power circuit breaker ON must be allowed before making an exposure
- Minimum inherent filtration is 1.5 mm aluminum equivalent to 150 kVp. Additional filtration may be obtained by inserting 1 mm and/or 2 mm aluminum filters.
- Minimum source-to-skin distance is limited to more than 30 cm by the tracks on the bottom of the collimator for mounting the accessory extension cylinder.
- Full 17" x 17" (.43 m x .43 m) radiographic coverage at 40" (1.02 m) source to image distance is provided for tubes with a 15-degree target angle.
- Collimator can be rotated and locked positively at 0°, ±15°, ±30°, ±45°, and ±90° from the front position.
Typically replies within a day
How can I help you?