Siemens ARCADIS VARIC 2010 2nd Generation with Orthopedics package
Siemens Arcadis Varic Features
The Siemens Arcadis Varic is a c-arm that offers incredible image quality and unique to- the point solutions. The Arcadis Varic offers a fully digital 1K resolution of images, for crisp, clean images. The C-arm is also Equipped with an Enhanced Acquisition System. This can control the dose, contrast, and brightness of the x-ray that is being produced. The C-arm system comes with the Navilink 2D interface that can transfer 2D images in 1024x 1024 images.
The Arcadis is a small compact c-arm that can allow for more flexibility in position and patient access, with 180-degree rotation and horizontally adjustable monitors.
- Precise imaging and perfect visualization
- Easiest operation
- Improved clinical workflow
- Maximum flexibility in data handling
- Truly digital navigation with NaviLink 2D
- Perfectly thought-out and fully digital for outstanding image quality
- High performance for demanding applications
- Making acquisition a snap with EASY
- Uncompromising performance in visualization
- Straightforward operation right from the start